- In the large bowl tip in the chocolate chips and pour in the vegan condensed milk.
- Place into the microwave and set high for 40 seconds. For every 40 seconds until the chocolate has melted you must stir making sure that chocolate has not burned.
- When the chocolate has melted continue stirring with the silicone spatula until it is smooth. The consistency will be thicker than a cake batter; not as thick as our other chocolate fudge recipes. (This isn’t something to be worried of, the fudge will set up).
- Add in the corn syrup and give it another stir to combine.
- Sieve in the powdered sugar too and stir again until it has been completely combined.
- Now you are ready to stick the fudge mixture into the prepared baking tray.
- Use your spatula to scrape the sides of the bowl and smooth the chocolate fudge evenly.
- Let it cool completely at room temperature before placing it into the refrigerator.
- Once cooled, let it set up firmly for 2-3 hours in the fridge.
- Cut and serve. This recipe should give you 36 pieces of fudge.