- 4 cups dark chocolate chips
- 1 Can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 TBSP butter
- 3 TBSP Corn Syrup
- 2 TBSP intant espresso powder
- In the large bowl, place in the chocolate chips, condensed milk and butter.
- Heat in the microwave in short 40 second intervals. Making sure that you stir each time to prevent the chocolate from burning.
- Once the chocolate mixture has melted, add in the corn syrup and espresso powder.
- Mix until it has all combined thoroughly – the chocolate fudge should be thick and starting to pull away from the bowl.
- Transfer the fudge mixture into the lined baking tray and use the silicone spatula to spread evenly.
- Let the fudge cool completely before placing it in the fridge to set further.
- Set in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
- Take it out and cut into 1 inch squares, you should be able to get 64 pieces of fudge out this recipe!
- Now you’re ready to serve. Store in an airtight container for up to 2-3 weeks for fresh fudge.