- 4 cups non-dairy dark chocolate chips
- 1 can vegan sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon espresso powder
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 4 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse sea salt flakes
- Start by grabbing a bowl and pour in your chocolate chips.
- Add in the vegan condensed milk and coconut oil.
- Place and heat in the microwave for 40 seconds on a medium heat.
- Using your silicone spatula give the chocolate a stir.
- Repeat step 3 and 4 until the chocolate has melted through.
- Once the chocolate chips have melted, the mixture will become thick and fudgey in texture.
- At this point, sift your powdered sugar and espresso powder into the fudge mixture and stir thoroughly to combine.
- Sprinkle in the sea salt flakes and fold it in.
- Drop the mixture into the baking tin lined with parchment paper and pat the fudge into the corners to evenly distribute.
- Let it cool for 10 minutes before adding the additional chocolate chips and a sprinkling of sea salt on top to garnish.
- Allow to cool completely before letting in set in the refrigerator.
- Set for 2/3 hours.
- Once it has set, remove from the baking tin and onto a cutting board. Cut 6 by 6 to give you 36 small pieces.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 2/3 weeks in the refrigerator.