Love Biscoff? Love fudge? This is a perfect easy Biscoff fudge recipe that can be made using the microwave with a handful of ingredients!
- 4 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 cup dark chocolate
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 TBSP butter
- 1/2 cup Biscoff smooth/crunchy spread
- 2 TBSP corn syrup
- 1/2 cup Biscoff biscuits
- Whole Lotus Biscoff biscuits for decoration
- Start by melting the white chocolate, dark chocolate and condensed milk and butter in the microwave.
- Melt the chocolate in short bursts of 40 second intervals to prevent the chocolate from burning – after all no one wants the rancid taste of burnt chocolate lingering on their tongue. Remember to stir the fudge mixture too, so it melts evenly.
- Once these have melted you’ll notice that it becomes more of a firm and cohesive mixture.
- Wait 5 minutes for the fudge mixture to cool off as adding the Biscoff spread straight away may cause oil separation!
- Now you can add in the Biscoff spread and corn syrup to the fudge. Stirring well, make sure that the caramel colour runs through every bite so that you have the taste of Biscoff flavour.
- Chuck in the crushed Biscoff biscuits, stirring till there is an even distribution of crunch.
- Now pour the fudge mixture into the square baking tin and pat down with your silicone spatula, working from the centre out into the corners of the tin.
- Stick and press the whole biscuits into the fudge. You can break some of the Biscoff biscuits into small chunks if you wish – this will make the fudge easier to cut.
- Let the fudge cool completely before setting firmly in the refrigerator.
- Set in the fridge for 2-3 hours until firm.
- Once set, remove from the pan by grabbing the overhanging sides of the parchment paper and place onto a cutting board.
- Slice into 36 pieces using a sharp knife and you’re ready to serve.